We’ve previously heard the tracks “On Top of the World” and the French-sung “Chansons D’Amour”. The danceable lounge tune “Browning” — which will be the last song unveiled before the album’s release on September 13th — fits somewhere in between.
With the sultriness of Serge Gainsbourg and the storytelling wit of Tom Waits, Patton takes on the persona of the titular character, Browning, for another darkly romantic tale. This is Patton at his most experimental and elegant, supplemented by the modern-classical stylings of Vannier’s sonic backdrop.
Pre-orders for Corpse Flower in physical and digital formats are available here, while the track “Browning” can be streamed below.
- Breaking Bad movie gets title, teaser, and premiere date: Watch
- Dropkick Murphys stage intimate performance outside sick kid's window: Watch
- Emma Stone is punk rock Cruella de Vil in first image from upcoming prequel
- Eddie Murphy returns to host SNL for first time in over 30 years
- Leslie Jones, Alec Baldwin exit SNL