On Sunday, the famed hit-maker released the Lil Yachty- assisted track “Hasselhoff,” which marks the fourth single from the long-awaited project. The song follows “Nothing Is Promised” with Rihanna, “Gucci On My” featuring 21 Savage, YG, and Migos, as well as “On the Come Up” with Big Sean.
“Hasselhoff” also marks Mike Will’s second collaboration with Lil Boat in 2017. The two linked up with Carly Rae Jepsen for the “It Takes Two” remake, which premiered in a Target ad during this year’s Grammys broadcast. “Hasselhoff,” of course, isn’t as family-friendly as the commercial track.
Mike Will’s Ransom 2 is scheduled to drop March 24. The producer recently revealed the full tracklist for the album, which confirmed guest appearances by everyone from Gucci Mane and Swae Lee to Pharrell and Lil Wayne.
"Hasselhoff" is available now on iTunes.
- Mike Will Made-It Previewed a New Song With Pharrell at SXSW
- Listen to Mike Will Made-It's New Track "On the Come Up" f/ Big Sean
- Mike Will Made-It Drops the Video for "Gucci on My" f/ 21 Savage, YG, and Migos
- Listen to Carly Rae Jepsen and Lil Yachty's Remake of 1988 Hit "It Takes Two"
More from Complex
- Watch Arnold Schwarzenegger Lay Into Trump With His Most Potent Shots Yet
- Ice Cube and Tony Hawk Drop Jewels on Achieving Longevity in the Game
- Everything You Need to Know About Venom
- Bullfighter Suffers Foot-Long Laceration in Rectum After Being Gored By Bull
- Watch Rihanna Struggle to Watch Her Sex Scene in 'Bates Motel'