The post Miguel returns with sensual new song “Funeral”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Halloween might be behind us now, but Miguel still has the Grim Reaper on his mind. On his new single, “Funeral”, the R&B singer croons about “dying” from devastatingly good sex.
“Do you feel me in your mental?/ I’m fucking drilling in your dead soul,” Miguel asks a lover on the first verse. He later adds, “Send my regards to the mother and father/ Cause somebody’s daughter I just fucking slayed.”
(Read: The 13 Scariest Hip-Hop Songs)
“Funeral” follows the Grammy winner’s Spanish-language EP, Te Lo Dije, from April. He also recently collaborated with Alicia Keys on “Show Me Love”. Miguel’s last proper full-length, War & Leisure, dropped back in 2017.
- Confirmed: Rage Against the Machine will reunite in 2020
- Kanye West mocked for $55 Sunday Service brunch
- Top 100 Albums of the 2010s
- My Chemical Romance announce reunion
- Top 25 Rock Albums of the 2010s