Barack isn’t the only music fan in the Obama family. Former first lady Michelle Obama has shared her 2020 workout playlist.
“It’s about that time when New Year’s goals and resolutions get just a bit harder to stick to. To offer a little inspiration, I want to share my go-to 2020 #WorkoutPlaylist with all of you,” Obama wrote. “These songs always seem to give me that extra boost to get through my toughest workouts.”
Her playlist is heavy in music from good friend Beyoncé, as well as songs by Childish Gambino, Lizzo, Cardi B, Bruno Mars, and Anderson .Paak. She’s also included a list of cool down songs that consists of Frank Ocean, Meek Mill, and Alicia Keys.
- Drummer Joey Kramer sues Aerosmith after being told he needed to audition in order to rejoin band
- Trent Reznor learned of Nine Inch Nails' Rock Hall induction the same day his wife gave birth
- Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- The Journey of Reclusive Rage Against the Machine Frontman Zack de la Rocha
- Netflix's Mindhunter put on indefinite hold