What’s even better than a drone whipping Masked Singer clues at your head? TVLine’s weekly roundup of all of the Season 4 clues so far!
This week, the Group A Playoffs pitted Giraffe, Popcorn, Snow Owls and Sun against each other. Unlike last week’s episode, none of the competitors spontaneously decided they were done with the show; instead, after some very strong numbers (particularly Sun’s rendition of Kesha’s “Praying” and Snow Owls’ take on Meghan Trainor and John Legend’s “Like I’m Gonna Lose You”), Giraffe was chosen to go home.
When the dandy quadriped was unmasked, Giraffe was revealed as Beverly Hills, 90210 graduate Brian Austin Green. (Read his exit interview here.)
Ahead of Episode 4 on Wednesday (Fox, 8/7c), it’s time to revisit our handy collection of clues. Our mission is clear but the work is cut out for us: Identify the celebs beneath the costumes before they’re unmasked.
All season long, we’ll update the gallery at right with information gleaned from this week’s show, and we’ll add our (and some of your) thoughts about who’s beneath the costumes. So what are you waiting for? Put on your thinking
helmets masks and make sure to log your thoughts, theories and evolving guesses in the comments section!
Launch Gallery: <I>The Masked Singer</I> Season 4 Clues and Guesses
More from TVLine
- The Resident Season 4 Adds HTGAWM's Conrad Ricamora as Bell's [Spoiler]
- The New UnMasked Singer Is Not Borat, But He's Flattered You'd Think So
- The Masked Singer Recap: Wild Seahorses Couldn't Drag Me Away
Best of TVLine
- Friends Reunion Photos
- The X-Files: The 30 Best Characters of All Time, Ranked!
- Yellowstone's 25 Best Characters Ever, Ranked: The Good, the Bad and Teeter