“This show doesn’t make sense at all!” host Nick Cannon cried from the stage during Wednesday’s The Masked Singer. And while Cannon’s lament is true, our ongoing tally can help you make sense of the Fox singing competition’s ever-growing pile of clues.
This week’s double-episode installment gave all 11 competitors left on the show — for the record, that’s Rottweiler, Ladybug, Tree, Penguin, Flower, Fox, Black Widow, Thingamajig, Butterfly, Leopard and Flamingo — a chance to sing for their incognito lives. Each hour saw one of the shrouded singers revealed: Penguin turned out to be former View co-host Sherri Shepherd, and Black Widow was shown to be Raven’s Home star Raven-Symoné. (Read a full recap here and Shepherd’s thoughts on taking part in the insanity here.)
More from TVLine
- Last Man Standing Season 8 Promo Teases... an 'Enlightened' Mike Baxter?
- 9-1-1 Recap: A Horrific Tragedy Threatens the Future of the 118
- BH90210 Cancelled After 1 Season
Anyway, enough about the past: Let’s look to the future. We’ve updated the gallery at right with information from this week’s show, as well as with our (and some of your) thoughts about the true identities of behind the foam rubber, sequins and feathers. We’ll continue to refresh the gallery as the weeks pass, so make sure to make your thoughts known in the comment section!
So click on the gallery at right — or go to it directly here — and get to guessing!
Launch Gallery: <I>Masked Singer</I> Season 2 Clues and Guesses
Best of TVLine
- Friends Couches: A Definitive Ranking
- Vampire Diaries Turns 10: How Real-Life Plot Twists Shaped Everything From the Love Triangle to the Final Death
- Decade in Review: The Very Best Seasons, Including Game of Thrones S3, The Good Wife S5, Arrow S2 and More