We think we’ve got the word on the bird.
After Wednesday’s Masked Singer, we’re fairly certain that we know who’s sporting Flamingo’s pink feathers and fringed pants. But we’re not exactly proud as a peacock about some of our other guesses related to Fox’s surreal singing competition — honestly, who even knows what’s going on with Leopard? — and we want to hear your thoughts are about the identities of this season’s performers.
More from TVLine
- 9-1-1's Tsunami Nightmare Reaches a Stressful Conclusion -- Who Survived?
- 9-1-1 Sneak Peek: Buck's Search for Christopher Takes a Devastating Turn
- Prodigal Son Snags Full-Season Order at Fox After Just 2 Episodes
This week’s hour-long installment showcased four contestants: Panda, Black Widow, Leopard and Flamingo. Panda and Leopard lost their faceoffs and were pitted against each other in a smackdown, with the cat ultimately coming out on top despite a truly bizarre rendition of Aretha Franklin’s “Respect.” The hour ended with Panda removing her mask to reveal that she was former professional boxer and current Home Made Simple host Laila Ali. (Read a full recap of the episode here, and hear Ali
bear bare her soul here.)
And now it’s time once more to look at the clues amassed so far in order to formulate more guesses. We’ve gathered all the pertinent intel in the gallery at right, along with our guesses about who’s underneath the masks. As the weeks pass, we’ll update the list. And if we see some of your guesses that make sense, we’ll add those in, too.
So click on the gallery above — or go to it directly here — and then log your most current theories in the comments!
Launch Gallery: <I>Masked Singer</I> Season 2 Clues and Guesses
Best of TVLine
- 2020 Renewal Scorecard: What's Coming Back? What's Already Cancelled? What's on the Bubble?
- Friends Couches: A Definitive Ranking
- The Emmys' Most Memorable Moments: Laughter, Tears, Historical Wins, 'The Big One' and More