The post Mark Hamill and Patrick Stewart Face Off in New Uber Eats Commercial: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
In the video, Mark Hamill and Patrick Stewart emerge from the shadows of a dark warehouse to face off. What’s so urgent that Luke Skywalker and Captain Jean-Luc Picard would leave lockdown and duel? Tomatoes. Specifically, the correct pronunciation of the word.
Is it “tomahto” or “tomayto”? Who will survive this showdown? In addition to seeing these two legendary actors dramatically debate food, the clip includes a few funny lines referencing their respective franchises. At one point, Stewart asks Hamill how he plans to win without help from his father. In a nod to that classic Darth Vader scene, Hamill replies, “I am my daddy.” And yes, it sounded just as weird as you’d expect.
- Disney Releases Baby Yoda Vinyl With The Mandalorian Theme
- TV Review: Star Trek: Picard Needs More Than Patrick Stewart To Truly Engage
Watch the full thing below.
— Uber Eats (@UberEats) September 21, 2020
- Dave Chappelle Unloads on Critics Upon Winning Emmy for Best Variety Special
- Ranking: Every Martin Scorsese Film from Worst to Best
- Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt Reunite, Shia LaBeouf Goes Method for Fast Times Table Read: Watch
- Miley Cyrus Covers Blondie's Heart of Glass" at iHeartRadio Festival: Watch
- Win Ozzy Osbourne's Massive See You on the Other Side Limited-Edition Box Set