New Zealand actor Temuera Morrison, who played Jango Fett in Star Wars, Episode II: Attack of the Clone, will play that bounty hunter’s son, Boba Fett in the second season of Disney+ The Mandalorian. Morrison is no stranger to the Fett family having played both Jango and Boba in the Star Wars videogames.
Reports are that the Boba Fett role is a small one. Also, Mandalorian takes place after the events of 1983’s Return of the Jedi, in which fans saw Boba Fett die in sarlacc pit. Boba Fett made a cameo at the end of Mandalorian‘s first episode “The Gunslinger”, in which we see the bounty hunter’s spurs approaching the lifeless body of Fennec Shand (Ming-Na Wen).
More from Deadline
- 'Mandalorian' Season 2: 'Jango Fett' Actor Temuera Morrison To Play Boba Fett
- Visualization Studio The Third Floor Hires 'Knives Out' VFX Supervisor As London MD
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Jedi Master Dave Filoni On The Future Of Ahsoka Tano, 'Mandalorian' & 'Rebels'
Mandalorian season 2 debuts in October on Disney+. THR had the news.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll Passes 75,000; Global Cases Near 3.8 Million - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto