The post Macaulay Culkin: “This is what an updated Home Alone would actually look like” appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
This is what an updated Home Alone would actually look like. pic.twitter.com/sGj86933LA
— Macaulay Culkin (@IncredibleCulk) August 7, 2019
Whether or not Culkin is involved in the reboot remains to be seen, but given Disney’s mission to make Disney+ a family friendly content hub, we’re more likely to see a new kid cast than a movie about a sad, fat, out-of-work adult Kevin McAllister. Maybe we can get that on Hulu instead?
Either way, Culkin is down for whatever role Disney has for him.
Of course, last year Culkin reprised his role as Kevin McAllister in a holiday ad for Google Home. Revisit that below.
- Full Woodstock recording to air on WXPN at exact time of original festival
- "Teenage Dream" video star accuses Katy Perry of sexual harassment
- Jack Black and Jack White have finally recorded a song together
- DEVO confirm rare live appearance at Desert Daze: "This could be the last time DEVO plays on this planet"
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth announce separation