M. Night Shyamalan has set Abbey Lee (upcoming in HBO’s Lovecraft Country), Nikki Amuka-Bird and Ken Leung to join his next thriller for Universal Pictures. Shyamalan wrote the script and will direct and produce.
They join previously announced Eliza Scanlen, Thomasin McKenzie, Aaron Pierre, Alex Wolff, and Vicky Krieps.
More from Deadline
- Apple & M. Night Shyamalan's 'Servant' Not Out Of Legal Horror Yet, Despite Judge's Dismissal Of Copyright Suit
- M. Night Shyamalan Untitled Universal Movie Sets Cast With Eliza Scanlen, Thomasin McKenzie & More
- 'Glass' Breaks Into No. 22 Spot On Deadline's 2019 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
Lee (Mad Max: Fury Road) is repped by CAA and Hamilton Hodell, Amuka-Bird (Avenue 5) by Troika and NB Management, and Leung (Star Wars: Episode 8 The Force Awakens) by A3 Artists Agency and PH Entertainment Group.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: Global Cases Pass 8 Million As Death Toll Nears 450,000; U.S. Deaths At 116,000 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto