The episode drew 1.3 million viewers in Live+3, 780K of them in the adults 25-54 demographic and 635K among adults 18-49. These were franchise high marks in total viewers, adults 25-54 and 18-49 as well as women 25-54 and 18-49 across all Love After Lockup and Life After Lockup premieres.
Versus the Season 3 debut on July 17, the midseason opener was up double-digits among viewers and key demos, +35% in women 18-49, +31% in women 25-54, +26% in adults 25-54, and +30% in total viewers. Additionally, last Friday’s premiere marked the first time Love After Lockup eclipsed E! reality stalwart Keeping Up With the Kardashians in all demos and total viewers.
Love After Lockup, which airs Friday nights at 9 PM, follows newly released prisoners and their significant others who are hoping to make their way to the altar. The series is produced by Sharp Entertainment. Executive Producers are Matt Sharp, Dan Adler and Alan Madison. Lauren P. Gellert, Kate Farrell are Executive Producers for WE tv.
The Love After Lockup franchise drove WE tv to become the No. 1 cable network on Friday in Q3 in adults 18-49 and 25-54 and women 18-49.
More from Deadline
- 'The Amazing Race' Season Premiere And Billboard Music Awards Stumble, 'The Masked Singer' Ticks Up
- NFL Tops Tuesday Night With Buffalo-Tennessee Matchup, 'The Bachelorette' Season Premiere Leads Non-Sports Fare
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Leads Monday Ratings Over MLB NLCS Opener, 'One Day At A Time' Makes Its Broadcast Debut
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto