Having played the voice of reason, the voice of God, and, in his off hours, the voice of Academy Award winner Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman simply does not have the time or the inclination to record his beloved voice telling your dumb friends that you’ll call them right back. In fact, the Going in Style actor doesn’t even want Morgan Freeman’s voice on Morgan Freeman’s voice-mail, opting instead to keep the test message made by the charming Mississippi-born telephone-company employee who helped Morgan Freeman set up his phone. Go bother that guy for a change. He sounds like the next best thing.
- Were You Aware That Kirsten Dunst’s Instagram Is Extremely Good?
- Here, Finally, Is Matthew Perry’s Favorite Chandler Bing One-Liner
- Grey’s Anatomy Recap: The Final Lesson
- The Big Bang Theory Recap: Fight Club
- Rachel Maddow on Her Massive Ratings Surge and the Backlash to Her Trump’s-Tax-Return Show