'The Lost City' Trailer 1
The first trailer for the Sandra Bullock rom-com with Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt
SANDRA BULLOCK: Behind these doors is a giant surprise.
CHANNING TATUM: Huge.
SANDRA BULLOCK: For the past year, Chann and I have been working on a little project.
CHANNING TATUM: And when these doors open, you will be getting the very first look ever at "The Lost City."
SANDRA BULLOCK: This feels better than I thought it would.
CHANNING TATUM: I know. I thought the same thing. I was worried, too, because these doors are really just a--
SANDRA BULLOCK AND CHANNING TATUM: --metaphor for an adventure.
SANDRA BULLOCK: Oh, my god!
CHANNING TATUM: Wow!
SANDRA BULLOCK: We're still in it!
CHANNING TATUM: I know! It's crazy! All right. You want to get to it?
SANDRA BULLOCK: Yeah, let's do it. We give to you, "The Lost City."
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: Oh, hey, guys! Do you guys know there's nothing back there?
SANDRA BULLOCK: Daniel!
CHANNING TATUM: Yeah, we know.
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: Oh.
CHANNING TATUM: We know, Daniel.
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: The doors are just a--
SANDRA BULLOCK AND CHANNING TATUM: --metaphor for adventure.
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: Sorry. I screwed it up. That was nice, though, finishing each other's--
SANDRA BULLOCK AND CHANNING TATUM: --sentences.
SANDRA BULLOCK: We know.
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: Wow.
CHANNING TATUM: All right.
SANDRA BULLOCK: All right.
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: Ah, team!
SANDRA BULLOCK: So what--
CHANNING TATUM: I don't know. What, do you want to get something to eat?
SANDRA BULLOCK: What was-- what was the last part of--
CHANNING TATUM: you hungry?
SANDRA BULLOCK: --the thing-- yeah.
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: Are we done?
- You led me straight to the Lost City. Now prepare to die.
- There were just hundreds of snakes in this temple just waiting for us to show up?
- What? Why aren't they biting that guy?
- This is ridiculous. Delete. Delete. Delete. [GROANS]
[ANSWERING MACHINE BEEPS]
- Listen, Loretta, we need you to promote your new book on the Lost City. You can't spend your life in the bathtub drinking chardonnay with ice.
- Ladies and gentlemen, the world's sexiest cover model, Dash [? McMahon. ?]
- You do know you're not, Dash, right? Dash is a character I made up.
- Oh, my god. Oh, crap.
- Miss Sage, I enjoyed your book about the Lost City. And I believe you're the one who can help me find its treasure.
- I have to respectfully decline.
- I'm afraid I must insist.
- Unchain me.
- That's a seatbelt.
(SINGING) Oh, no.
- Loretta Sage is missing.
- I'm gonna rescue her. I just want her to think of me as more than a cover model.
(SINGING) Let's start living dangerously.
- Alan? What are you doing here?
- We're here to save you. I'm certified CPR, certified CrossFit.
I have snacks.
- After them!
This is like your book. We're on a [? Lovemore ?] and Dash adventure right now. I'm gonna help you out a little bit. Let's go.
- What are you doing? Don't do that. Oh, god! Get out of there.
This is not a romance novel. Jungles eat people like us.
- Ah! What is that? Get it off, please!
- Hold on a second.
- I can feel them sucking--
- Please stop speaking.
- --my soul.
- Just stop speaking!
- Rip it like a band-aid.
- Ooh, don't make that sound.
- Feels like there's more.
- Holy Mother of God. Uh--
- They're just sucking on my butt like a big Jamba juice.
(SINGING) I keep on hoping--
We're so close. I could actually find the Lost City.
(SINGING) --by the ocean.
- If I don't get to this island, my friend and her cover model are going to die.
- I am driving.
- Oh! oh! Oh!
- Oh! Oh.
(SINGING) Talk to me, baby. Uh-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, uh.
- Loretta Sage, getting you out of here.
- Why are you so handsome?
- My dad was a weatherman.
- Hey, whoa, she doesn't need--
- --saving in there.
- Uh, what are you doing in there?
(SINGING) Oh, crazy, crazy. Oh-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah. Keep on hopin' cake by the ocean. Uh!