While sitting courtside for the NBA matchup, the “Juice” singer danced on the jumbotron as the Lakers’ cheerleaders performed a routine to her hit song. She then turned around, revealing her thong in an, um, ass-less dress, which prompted the Lakers’ cam to immediately cut away.
More from Variety
- From 'Old Town Road' to 'Sweet but Psycho': The 25 Most-Consumed Songs of 2019
- Bright Lines: Musicologists Police the Boundaries of Copyright Law
- Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Lil Nas X Win Inaugural Apple Music Awards
— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) December 9, 2019
She was not ejected from the game.
“This is how a bad bitch goes to the Lakers game vs Minnesota,” Lizzo said walking into the arena with cocktail in hand. “You bitches can’t even spell Minnesota!”
Lizzo’s apparently a huge fan of the Minnesota Timberwolves, having lived in Minneapolis during the recording of her 2013 album, “Lizzobangers.”
She’s nominated for eight Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year, for “Cuz I Love You” for the upcoming ceremony that takes place at the Lakers home of the Staples Center in January, 2020.
Best of Variety
- Biggest Scandals, Feuds and Apologies of 2019
- The Best Films of 2019
- Oprah's Favorite Things of 2019: You Can't Go Wrong Gifting One of These This Year