MM6 is going virtual for Milan Fashion Week.
Today, the Maison Margiela sub-line is unveiling its spring/summer 2021 collection via livestream, joining a long list of labels that have opted for online presentations or shows due to coronavirus concerns.
The digital event follows several notable MM6 collaborations: The label will soon drop a batch of technical gear with The North Face, connected with Mykita on a line of eyewear, and recently unveiled its take on Medicom Toy's BE@RBRICK figurine, which is expected to drop next month.
You can stream MM6's spring/summer 2021 show at the label's official Instagram page or via YouTube above.
- MM6 Maison Margiela Teams Up With the North Face for Fall/Winter 2020
- Are These The Best Margielas Of All Time?
- Margiela's Supreme Bite
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.