Jay Electronica's long-awaited project Act II: Patents Of Nobility has surfaced online over a decade later and fans are understandably very excited.
Act II: Patents Of Nobility is currently floating around in multiple places online and has been uploaded to SoundCloud by Jay's manager Lawrence "Law" Parker. Since the project surfaced Jay has been liking tweets from people who have been praising it, suggesting that he's cool with it finally being heard by his fans.
This Jay Electronica album is god tier, literally 🙏🏾— Nicholas (@NICKSAYSGO) October 4, 2020
The surfacing of Act II: Patents Of Nobility follows the release of Electronica's debut studio album A Written Testimony, which dropped back in March of 2020 via Roc Nation. The album featured multiple verses from Jay-Z and appearances from Travis Scott, The-Dream, James Blake, and James Fauntleroy. Though most of the project was produced by Jay Electronica himself, The Alchemist, Hit-Boy, Swizz Beatz, No I.D., and others also contributed.
A.P.I.D.T.A Allah is indeed the best of planners. Humbled by the love its receiving. 🙏🏿🤲🏿🙏🏿❤️ https://t.co/kS8AB9UxKH— J A Y E L E C T R O N I C A (@JayElectronica) October 4, 2020
You can take a listen to Jay Electronica's Act II: Patents Of Nobility below via SoundCloud.
- Jay Electronica Reacts to Nick Cannon's Interview With Rabbi Abraham Cooper
- Jay-Z Shares 'Songs for Survival 2' Playlist, Lends Private Jet to Ahmaud Arbery's Family Lawyer
- Jay Electronica’s Train Is Always On Schedule
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.