The It List is Yahoo’s weekly look at the best in pop culture. With the Coronavirus pandemic in mind here are our picks for the week of March 29th.
The Last Cruise premieres Tuesday, March 30 on HBO Max. The documentary follows three American couples and several crew members on the Diamond Princess as fear, panic, and COVID-19 gripped the cruise ship early last year.
Top Chef: Portland premieres Thursday, April 1 at 8 p.m. on Bravo. The show’s 18th season features the usual familiar faces -- Padma Lakshmi, Tom Colicchio -- amidst the highly unusual backdrop of the Coronavirus pandemic and the Black Lives Matter protests.
Law & Order: Organized Crime premieres Thursday, April 1 at 10 p.m. on NBC. It may be a new show, but it stars a familiar Law & Order face: Christopher Meloni’s Elliot Stabler.
- The It List is Yahoo's weekly look at the best in pop culture. With the coronavirus pandemic in mind, here are our picks for the week of March 29th.
Even as more and more people get vaccinated, a new documentary looks at the harrowing early days of the coronavirus outbreak. The Last Cruise takes viewers back to January of 2020 when the Diamond Princess cruise ship fatefully departed Japan. Following three American couples and several crew members, the doc gives an inside look at the fear and panic that emerged as COVID gripped the idle ship.
- OK, they've got a bunch of people in white coats lined up there.
- They're not white coats. They're white hazmat suits.
- They're white hazmat suits.
- What better comfort food for these uncertain times than a new season of Top Chef? The show's 18th season, "Top Chef Portland," features the usual familiar faces-- Padma Lakshmi and Tom Colicchio, amidst the highly unusual backdrop of the coronavirus pandemic and the Black Lives Matter protests. And it looks like this season's cuisine will reflect the diversity of its contestants.
- Get inspired by this because this inspired a world.
- I'm almost in tears that pan-African cuisine is being featured on such a platform.
- Just like mama makes it.
- This was the first time I've had food that felt like home.
- And for a Top Chef palate cleanser, how about the newest Law and Order spinoff? The long-running franchise is branching out with its latest entry, Law and Order, Organized Crime, and while it's a new show, it stars a familiar face-- Christopher Meloni's Elliot Stabler.
- Days turn into months turn into years, and I just kept waiting for the right moment.
- Come back next week to check out Yahoo's It List.