Lisa Rinna's Daughter Delilah Reveals She Accidentally Overdosed On Prescription Drugs

In this article:
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
  • Lisa Rinna
    Lisa Rinna

Delilah Belle Hamlin is telling her story. Lisa Rinna's eldest daughter took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a lengthy video detailing her recent health struggles, which she says ultimately led to an accidental overdose. "I overdosed. I didn't mean to at all. I overdosed on this one medication called propranolol. I took Benadryl with it and for some reason, I ended up in the hospital," she shared.