During the episode, Wayne asked Cudi to send him a track so that they could collaborate since he's always in the studio. The Cleveland rapper agreed. "Eminem effect when I send it back," Wayne replied.
Cudi recently joined forces with Eminem for their first-ever collaboration, “The Adventures of Moon Man and Slim Shady.” Weezy also talked to Gucci Mane, who released his summer album Gucci Mane Presents: So Icy Summer on July 2.
In this episode, Cudi also confirmed his plans to start a podcast and offered up advice to listeners struggling to maintain their mental health in this current climate. "It’s really tough times for a lot of people," he said on the show. "I find that dealing with my sh*t, it’s important to go through the emotions of what you're feeling.”
If y’all thought last week was crazy, we bakk at it with another epic episode of #YoungMoneyRadio on @applemusic LIVE at 4pm PT/7pm ET. Today’s guests include @BubbaWallace, @KidCudi, @gucci1017 pic.twitter.com/lbyIHAWxyL— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) July 10, 2020
The rapper later gave some insight into his thoughts about the afterlife, including his experience taking the hallucinogenic drug DMT. “It tapped me into another place. It let me know it’s something beyond,” he said of taking the drug. “I really truly believe there has to be something peaceful after this life.”
Tunechi was also joined by Rich The Kid, Gucci Mane, and NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace, who has been the target of harassment after an investigation into a potential racist threat that turned out to be "garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose."
Listen to the full episode on Apple Music.
- 50 Cent Doubles Down on 'Exotic' Women Remarks Following Backlash: 'What I Said Is True'
- People Rip Donald Trump for Saying Bubba Wallace Should Apologize for Noose Incident
- Best New Music This Week: Juice WRLD, Kid Cudi, Eminem, Summer Walker, and More
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.