After finding out about the knock-off chain, the rapper took to Twitter, writing, “Walmart got me fucced up.”
Walmart is also selling a $44.99 gold and silver-plated chain with a pendant that reads “Lil Baby,” which is now sold out.
This week, Baby’s new social justice single “The Bigger Picture” landed him the No. 3 spot on the Billboard Hot 100, his highest-charting single on that chart. His album My Turn also secured its third week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
- Lil Baby's 'My Turn' Spends Second Straight Week at No. 1 on Billboard
- Gucci Mane Celebrates Anniversary With Keyshia Ka'oir by Gifting Her a 1017 Chain
- Young Thug Buys Gunna Rolls Royce for His Birthday, Roddy Ricch Gives Him a Diamond Bracelet
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.