The post Liam Gallagher on First Gigs, Making Mistakes, and Meeting Ringo appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
This week, the show welcomes in the rock and roll legend Liam Gallagher—former vocalist of Oasis, frontman of Beady Eye, and current voice of a righteous solo career. As may be attested by his vivacious Twitter feed, Liam is a quick wit, sharp tongue, and perpetually entertaining. This year saw the release of both Liam Gallagher: As It Was and the robust new album, Why Me? Why Not.
In addition to those topics, Liam calls in to discuss getting starstruck upon meeting a Beatle, opening up for The Who, embracing past mistakes, and touring with his family. Oh, and Lior and Liam bond over reality TV, which is obviously exactly what you’d expect from an interview with a bonafide rock star
Stream the full episode above and get tickets to see Liam Gallagher here.
- Film Review: xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Billie Eilish Throws an Unconventional, Unholy Mass Onstage
- Bill Murray slept through his own lifetime achievement award press conference
- Tool fan didn't realize he asked Eddie Van Halen to take his picture at concert
- Harvey Weinstein resurfaces at NYC bar, promptly confronted by three women