Freas was a stunt double for her sister in the 1991 film Terminator 2: Judgement Day. She appears in the apocalyptic playground dream sequence and in a scene where the T-1000 cyborg imitates Sarah Connor. The sisters attended the film’s premiere together in July 1991.
She also worked as a nurse in the ER and in hospice care.
The twin sisters were born and raised in Salisbury, Maryland.
Freas is survived by her three children Ashley, Adam, and Kendall, as well as two grandchildren, Luna Bo and Ollie, an older sister, Laura, and younger brother, Ford.
Memorial contributions in Leslie Freas’s name may be made to Samaritan Hospice at samaritannj.org/giving.
More from Deadline
- Marcus Smythe Dies: 'Search For Tomorrow', 'Another World' Actor Was 70
- Chadwick Boseman's Career in Films: A Photo Gallery
- Chadwick Boseman Dies: 'Black Panther' Star Succumbs To Cancer At 43
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: Total Cases Hit 6 Million Milestone
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto