We’ll be seeing more of Behrad Tarazi in the upcoming sixth season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Shayan Sobhian, who has recurred as the character throughout season 5, has been promoted to series regular for season 6 of the superhero drama.
Sobhian’s Behrad, Zari’s younger brother, first appeared on the CW series in the Season 4 finale “Hey, World!” In the original timeline, Behrad had died, but due to a change in the timeline Behrad survived and became one of the Legends. Behrad was killed midway through season 5, but was later resurrected.
More from Deadline
- The CW Acquires Four Alternative Series For Summer Lineup & Finalizes Premiere Dates
- Friday Ratings: Fox's 'WWE Friday Night SmackDown' Tops The Field
- 'Batwoman' Showrunner On Kate Kane's Fate After Recasting: "We'll Never Erase Her"
Sobhian appeared in 11 episodes as a recurring.
Based on the characters from DC Comics, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Phil Klemmer, and Sarah Schechter.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow season 6 is slated to premiere midseason on the CW.
Sobhian is repped by Innovative Artists and Brave Artists Management.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: Global Cases Pass 8 Million As Death Toll Nears 450,000; U.S. Deaths At 116,000 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto