CBS All Access, CBS’ digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service, has picked up three new original children’s series from DreamWorks Animation’s Classic Media. Premiering on Jan. 17 will be Lassie, George Of the Jungle and Mr Magoo. The announcement was made by Marc DeBevoise, Chief Digital Officer, ViacomCBS, and President and CEO, CBS Interactive, during CBS All Access’ TCA presentation.
“We’ve seen a tremendous response from our subscribers in just the few months since CBS All Access began offering children’s programming,” said Marc DeBevoise. “Bringing new editions of legendary classics like Lassie, George Of the Jungle and Mr Magoo to the service is a fantastic benchmark for CBS All Access, and we look forward to continuing to expand our offering for families.”
More from Deadline
- 'Star Trek: Picard' Engages To Be Tale For Our Time; More 'Next Gen' Alum Could Be Aboard, Patrick Stewart Says - TCA
- 'The Good Fight' Co-Creator Robert King On What's In Store For Season 4 - TCA
- 'The Good Fight' Co-Creator Says The Door Still Open For Julianna Margulies To Reprise 'The Good Wife' Role On CBS All Access Series
These three new series join CBS All Access’ existing lineup of exclusive original children’s series, including new seasons of Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatballs and the new Danger Mouse, as well the service’s library of children’s programming, including a recent deal with new corporate sibling Nickelodeon.
Best of Deadline
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers