The post Lady Lamb shares another new song “Arizona”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Over punchy drums and a blazing electric guitar landscape, “Arizona” finds Spaltro pondering about how her relationship to the little things in life has changed as she’s gotten older. The track welcomes us into her wide-reaching thoughts as she travels the open road, or flashes back to being crammed in an Aerostar. Eventually, the song breaks into sonic geometric shapes as she sings the last thought, “I never wanna be a bird collapsing beneath its own feather.”
Lady Lamb’s latest comes equipped with a music video full of raw shots of Arizona’s dry jagged terrain. Watch it below.
Meanwhile, the Even in the Tremor singer-songwriter has a stretch of European shows and string-backed City Winery performances coming up, including two new stops in New York City. Grab tickets here.
- Rage Against the Machine Announce 40-Date Reunion Tour
- Snoop Dogg goes after Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King over treatment of accused black male celebrities [Updated]
- Adam Sandler chides Oscar nominees as "feather-haired douchebag motherfuckers" during Spirit Awards speech
- Donald Trump Unironically Tweeted Larry David Wearing a MAGA Hat Thinking It Was a Compliment
- Oscars 2020: Billie Eilish performs The Beatles' "Yesterday" during In Memoriam: Watch