On Monday, Jenner took to her Instagram page where the makeup mogul teased her upcoming K Y B R O W S eyebrow pen. Kylie previews her latest product, serving as the model for the video that mirrors traditional cosmetics ads. While Kylie was the clear focus, fans were quick to notice that an unreleased song from her boyfriend Travis Scott was utilized as background music her promotional video.
Currently, it is unclear if Scott's placement in the ad means new material is on the way soon. He released his latest album, ASTOWORLD, last year.
- Here Are the Credits for Travis Scott's 'ASTROWORLD'
- 'ASTROWORLD' at The Garden Was 'The Travis Scott Show' in IMAX
- Travis Scott Allegedly Deactivated Instagram to 'Prove His Commitment' to Kylie Jenner
More from Complex
- Premiere: Ghanaian Dancehall Artist Stonebwoy Partners With Beenie Man For Vibesy "Shuga"
- Beyoncé Launches Viral #BeforeILetGoChallenge and Reposts Her Faves on Instagram
- Matt Barnes Thinks the Suns Owner Is 'Wasting' Devin Booker's Career
- Premiere: Not3s Lets His Vocals Shine (Like Never Before) On New Single "Wanting"
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi Engineer Anthony Kilhoffer Drops Gems in New Interview