We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Are you still untangling your earbuds, catching the wire on doorknobs as you walk around the house, and generally living in a tech universe others left four years ago? It’s almost 2021 — time to step up to the convenience of wireless earbuds.
We’ve found a pair that stands up to the likes of Apple, Google and Samsung. Meet the exceptional Kurdene True Wireless Earbuds, which are on sale for $22.50, or $17.50 off, with on-page coupon at Amazon.
And if you have Amazon Prime, you’ll get free shipping, of course. Not yet a member? No problem. You can sign up for your free 30-day trial here. (And by the way, those without Prime still get free shipping on orders of $25 or more.)
Audio quality & controls
The Kurdene True Wireless Earbuds deliver smooth, well-balanced audio that’s great for music and podcasts. Tones are clear, bass is punchy, and you can roam up to 50 feet from your smartphone or tablet while listening. And shoppers are loving them.
“The craftsmanship quality is high and they have a nice design. The haptic controls on each earbud work flawlessly and the overall ease of use is solid,” shared a delighted Amazon shopper. “The sound is great! Some pretty nice bass for sure. I noticed it right away. I've been enjoying listening to Spotify though these, and they're definitely some of the best Bluetooth earbuds I've used for my music in recent memory.”
Meanwhile, these Kurdene True Wireless Earbuds even go a step further than the Apple AirPods with heavy-duty waterproofing. In fact, you can actually dunk these earbuds in more than three feet of water for 30 minutes and they’ll still work and sound great when you pull them back out.
“I use these Bluetooth earbuds in the pool while doing individual water aerobics and the sound is great,” raved a five-star reviewer. “I've only had one plug fall out of my ear while jumping around in the pool. It took me about 30 seconds until I could rescue it from the bottom of the pool. It stopped working and wouldn't connect via Bluetooth to my phone until it dried out completely (about 24 hours), but I was able to use it again the next day. It paired fine with the other one the next day.”
So no worries about sweating during your workouts, getting caught in the rain, or even using your earbuds in the shower (if that’s your thing). Now that’s something you can’t do with AirPods!
Amazon shoppers say the Kurdene True Wireless Earbuds — which give you up to 24 hours of playback — rival Apple AirPods (and Samsung Galaxy Buds too) for their ease of use, compact design, and overall tip-top audio quality. They offer impressive audio, waterproofing, and a snug and secure fit at an unbelievable price — especially now that they’re $17.50 off.
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
· Insignia 50-inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV, $380 (was $450), amazon.com
Headphones and earbuds:
· Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $109 (was $159), amazon.com
· Beats Studio Buds, $125 (was $150),amazon.com
Smartphones, smartwatches and tablets:
· Apple iPad Air, $539 (was $599),amazon.com
· Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, $93 (was $130), amazon.com
· Eureka Flash Lightweight Stick Vacuum, $110 (was $150), amazon.com
· Ninja AF101 4 Qt Air Fryer, $90 (was $120), amazon.com
· AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit, $38.50 (was $60), amazon.com
· Dr. Martens Women's Leona 7 Hook Boots, $100 (was $170), amazon.com
· Adidas Women's Advantage Sneaker, $39 (was $65), amazon.com
· Satina High Waisted Leggings, $14 (was $20), amazon.com
· Riiqiichy Women's Pashmina Shawl, $13 (was $21), amazon.com
Bedding and home:
· Queen Size Cooling Mattress Topper, $40 (was $60), amazon.com
· Himoon Bed Pillows 2-Pack, $21 (was $33), amazon.com
· Bedsure Queen Bed Comforter Set, $56 (was $91), amazon.com
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life's newsletter.