The post Kristen Stewart believes in ghosts: “I talk to them” appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
“I talk to them,” Stewart admitted. “If I’m in a weird, small town, making a movie, and I’m in a strange apartment, I will literally be like, ‘No, please, I cannot deal. Anyone else, but it cannot be me.’ Who knows what ghosts are, but there is an energy that I’m really sensitive to. Not just with ghosts, but with people. People stain rooms all the time.”
We love it. Then again, Stewart is no stranger to the spooky. In addition to starring as Bella Swan in the Twilight saga, she’s also appeared in a number of horror films, particularly 2007’s The Messengers and 2016’s Personal Shopper, both of which deal with spirits.
This Fall, Stewart will take a break from the ghouls, however, when she appears in Charlie’s Angels. Directed by Elizabeth Banks, the forthcoming reboot teams Stewart up with Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska. That arrives on November 15th.
- Leaked video shows Gibson destroying hundreds of their own guitars
- Rihanna to Trump on El Paso, Dayton shootings: "Donald, you spelt 'terrorism' wrong"
- DEVO confirm rare live appearance at Desert Daze: "This could be the last time DEVO plays on this planet"
- 50 teenagers storm gates at Lollapalooza, immediately arrested
- Neil deGrasse Tyson downplays recent mass shootings in tweet, Smash Mouth aren't having it