Multiple reports confirm NBA star Kobe Bryant was killed Sunday morning in a helicopter crash in Calabasas. Bryant’s wife Vanessa and daughters Natalia, 17, Gianna, 13, Bianca, 3, and Capri, 7 months, were reportedly not on board the helicopter. Bryant, 41, was traveling with three other people in his private helicopter when it went down.
According to TMZ, a fire broke out and emergency personnel responded but nobody on board survived. 5 people have been reported dead.
More from SheKnows
- Craig Morgan Admits Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Doing This After His Son's Death Humbled Him 'to Tears'
- Skeet Ulrich Describes the Riverdale Cast Getting 'Picked Up Off the Floor' During Luke Perry Tribute
- This Snapshot of Paul Walker & Vin Diesel's Daughters Together Will Melt Your Heart
*AIRCRAFT DOWN* Battalion 5 units working a multiple fatality helicopter crash in #Calabasas the #NTSB is currently in route to this incident. @LASDHQ is on scene and assisting. This is the #Willow incident. Battalion 5 is Willow IC pic.twitter.com/j9shN0NnWY
— L.A. County Fire Department (@LACoFDPIO) January 26, 2020
Best of SheKnows
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018