The post King Krule drops moody new song “Alone, Omen 3”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
“Alone, Omen 3” is the second single we’ve heard from the English singer-songwriter’s new album following “(Don’t Let the Dragon) Draag On”. The record features 14 songs altogether, a handful of which were included in King Krule’s short film Hey World! from last year. Man Alive! is still set to come out on February 21st via Matador.
Unlike the jazzy minimalism of his last album, The Ooz, this track see King Krule’s Archy Marshall singing suavely in a deep register, ditching his sing-talking for a more straightforward approach. Behind him, the music opts for a lo-fi beat and a few wiggling guitar lines that drift in like background ambiance.
- King Krule lurks in a cardboard noir in moody new visual for “Biscuit Town”: Watch
- Primavera Sound reveals 2020 lineup: Pavement, The Strokes, Massive Attack, Lana Del Rey
In the song’s music video, directed by Jocelyn Anquetil, King Krule and his friends can be seen walking around the city on a blustry day. It’s set in grays and blues which gives the whole clip a feeling of sadness. Watch it below.
- Snoop Dogg goes after Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King over treatment of accused black male celebrities [Updated]
- Ned Flanders-inspired metal band Okilly Dokilly announce tour, unleash "Slaughterhouse" single: Stream
- Incubus and 311 announce summer tour
- Amber Heard admits "hitting" ex-husband Johnny Depp in leaked audio recording
- Adam Sandler chides Oscar nominees as "feather-haired douchebag motherfuckers" during Spirit Awards speech