The post Kim Gordon teases first-ever solo album with new song “Hungry Baby”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
While preceding offerings displayed her industrial (“Murdered Out”) and riotous (“Air BnB”) leanings, this one finds Gordon diving headlong into a pool of distortion. When the reverb is at its most intense, the rocker writhes and rages on in the fuzzed out, fiery space where vocals and guitars blur to become one.
Take a listen below.
No Home Record, which comes a decade after Sonic Youth’s The Eternal, hits stores Friday, October 11th through Matador. Over the summer, Gordon signed a Planned Parenthood letter protesting the country’s recent wave of anti-abortion laws.
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Apple is shutting down iTunes
- Concert Film Review: Metallica's S&M2 Is a Celebration of the Band and Their Fans
- 10 Goth-Rock Albums Every Music Fan Should Own
- R.I.P. Ginger Baker, legendary Cream drummer dies at 80