More from Deadline
- 'Captain Marvel 2': 'Candyman's Nia DaCosta To Direct Sequel
- Ken Jeong & Kiersey Clemons Toon Up For Warner Bros.' 'Scoob'
- Dean Israelite To Write, Direct Amblin Supernatural Thriller 'Minotaur'
The show will follow new recruit Tessa Dixon at a remote army base in Texas as she deals with the psychological and physical trauma of basic training. When she finds a tape of her grandfather’s labeled ‘Ghost Tape 10’ and plays the haunting audio, she unknowingly unleashes a deadly manifestation of her own family’s horrible misdeeds.
Eli Coleite developed the podcast with Alexandra Hartman who wrote all the episodes. The series is directed by Malakai, and executive producers are Aron Eli Coleite, Nia DaCosta, Qcode’s Rob Herting and David Henning, Automatik’s Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, Fred Berger, Justin Levy and Clemons.
Recent QCode releases include The Left Right Game, produced by and starring Tessa Thompson, which was acquired by Amazon to be adapted for TV; the thriller series Borrasca, produced by and starring Cole Sprouse; and the erotic scripted drama Dirty Diana, produced by and starring Demi Moore.
Clemons is represented by UTA and ID. Eli Coliete is represented by Grandview and law firm Jackoway Tyerman Wertheimer. DaCosta is represented by CAA, Management 360, Casarotto Ramsay & Associates and ID.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Break Record 70,000 For The First Time; Infections Up 40% Since Early July
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto