The post Kevin Hart injured after car crashes in Malibu Hills [Updated] appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Kevin Hart was seriously injured after his vehicle veered off the road in the Malibu Hills early Sunday morning.
TMZ reports that a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda owned by Hart crashed into a ditch off Mulholland Highway around 1:00 a.m. local time. The driver (who was not Hart) lost control and rolled down an embankment, leaving the driver, Hart, and a third person trapped inside.
Hart and the vehicle’s driver both sustained “major back injuries” and were treated at a local hospital, according to TMZ. The third victim, a woman, did not require hospital treatment.
Update: Hart’s wife, Eniko, told TMZ that her husband is “going to be just fine.”
Police say the vehicle’s driver had not been drinking.
Hart purchased the Plymouth Barracuda as a 40th birthday present to himself back in July.
- Morrissey's US tour suffers from low ticket sales
- Trent Reznor acknowledges contribution to "Old Town Road" after CMA Awards nomination
- Kevin Hart injured after car crashes in Malibu Hills [Updated]
- R.I.P. Gordon Bressack, Pinky and the Brain writer dead at 68
- Bear Grylls rescued by medics after near-fatal bee sting