The post Kesha and Big Freedia have a blast “Raising Hell” on Colbert: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Kesha and the Queen of Bounce actually premiered “Raising Hell” on Jimmy Kimmel last October, and they played it again at the AMAs in November. Over time they’ve fine-tuned their performance. Kesha’s choreography has been strategically reduced, grounding her breath and unleashing the rock & roll in her voice. This time around she’s chosen a much more infernal color palette. Watch the latest and reddest “Raising Hell” below.
Kesha’s High Road is due out January 31st from RCA Records. It’s one of our 50 Most Anticipated Albums of 2020. In addition to “Raising Hell” she’s released the singles “My Own Dance” as well as “Resentment” featuring Brian Wilson and Sturgill Simpson.
- Barack Obama lands first Oscar nomination
- Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- R.I.P. Neil Peart, legendary Rush drummer dies at 67
- Grimes announces she is pregnant
- Pearl Jam announce new album Gigaton, North American tour