More from Deadline
- Andy Samberg Grills Up 'Biggest Little Cook-Off' For Quibi
- Former DC President Diane Nelson Leaves Short-Form Platform Quibi Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Jennifer Lopez, Kristen Bell And Tracy Morgan Among 6 Celebrity Participants Joining Quibi's 'Thanks A Million'
The celebrity series will chronicle the daily life of Kirby Jenner, who is set to step in front of the camera for the first time. The twist? Kirby Jenner is the product of a parody Instragram account run by someone with really good Photoshop skills and the ability to insert himself into Jenner’s pictures.
It is the latest spin-off of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and the first for a short-form service.
It is produced by McG’s Wonderland and Ventureland in association with E! Entertainment.and licensed from NBCUniversal and E! Entertainment.
Kendall Jenner, Kris Jenner and “Kirby Jenner” exec produce alongside McG, Mandel, Seacrest, Mary Viola, Ali Brown, Rami Hachache and Gil Goldschein. Geoff Walker produces alongside co-exec producers Mike Dempsey, Brooks Morrison, and Daniel Mackey.
“Thanks, Mom,” said Kirby Jenner.
“I’m thrilled that Quibi viewers will get an inside look at the life of my twin brother and he’ll finally have the opportunity to shine in this series,” added Kendall Jenner.
The series was packaged and negotiated by WME on behalf of the parties.
Best of Deadline
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers