Kelly Clarkson: Invincible begins on April 1, with pre-sale tickets starting on November 4 at 10 a.m. PT and public tickets opening at 10 a.m. PT on November 8. If you’re a superfan (like we are) you’ll want to be near a computer (or a phone) when tickets go live, especially if you’re hoping to catch her in her first days.
More from SheKnows
- Kelly Clarkson's Sultry Hocus Pocus Performance Was One of Halloween's Best Treats
- Blake Shelton Says His Relationship with Gwen Stefani 'Was Meant to Be'
- Kelly Clarkson Gets Mistaken for Carrie Underwood 'All the Time,' & She Low-Key Loves It
To celebrate the residency Clarkson performed a special “Kellyoke” medley on her show, backed up by a few very Vegas-worthy performers.
Clarkson and her longtime band will team up to bring fans music from nearly 20 years of hits. You read that right: Clarkson’s debut single, “A Moment Like This,” topped the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and went on to become the best-selling single in the country in 2002. A whopping 17 years later, she’s still kicking — stronger than ever, some might argue.
“I’ve always loved performing in Las Vegas and the high energy of the crowds there,” Clarkson said in a statement. “So many of my musical idols have had, and still have, incredible residencies on The Strip, and I’m so excited to create my own!”
There will be 16 shows next year: April 1, 3, 4, 10 and 11; July 29 and 31; August 1, 5, 7 and 8; and September 18, 19, 23, 25 and 26.
Ticket prices aren’t too steep either, starting at $59 — see you in Vegas!
Best of SheKnows
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018
- Winter Movies That Aren't About Christmas You Can Enjoy Right Now