The post Kathy Bates Storms Through the Misery of Dolores Claiborne appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
“It’s a depressingly masculine world we live in, Dolores.”
The Losers remain sequestered on Little Tall Island in Maine, only this time they’ve put down their books and headed to the local cinema. Join co-hosts Randall Colburn, Dan Caffrey, Dan Pfleegor, and Jenn Adams as they discuss and review Taylor Hackford’s 1995 adaptation of Stephen King’s Dolores Claiborne. Together, they weigh in on the eclectic cast, allusions to King’s Dominion, and why Kathy Bates is such a dominant force.
— E-mail us tips.
— Listen and Follow: Coach Hop
— Read: The Creepshow Must Go On
— Feature: Behold, The Stephen King Cinematic Universe!
- Mark Wahlberg's History of Hate Crimes Resurfaces Following George Floyd Tribute Post
- Trump's Space Force Loses Early Trademark Battle to Netflix's Space Force
- System of a Down's John Dolmayan Calls President Trump the "Greatest Friend to Minorities"
- Bill & Ted Face the Music Drops Totally Excellent First Poster and Trailer: Watch
- 90% of Independent Music Venues Could Close Due to COVID-19