According to an insider, Duchess Kate Middleton has her sights set on adding a fourth child to her family. A source tells Us Weekly that the Duchess “would love to have one more child” with husband Prince William. The insider even explained a bit more about the brood’s at-home dynamic, and it all seems…well, surprisingly relatable.
More from SheKnows
- 72 Female British Lawmakers Sign Open Letter Condemning 'Colonial' Media Coverage of Meghan Markle
- The Royal Baby Christening Gown Took 9 Months, a Lot of Teabags & the Queen's Keen Eye to Make
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are 'Entitled' to Time Off, According to Archbishop
“They love playing together and being creative. Painting, baking and building things are all activities they enjoy, and now that Louis’ a bit older, he gets involved too,” the insider tells Us Weekly.
But while it might all seem like fun and games, it’s not all roses. The insider adds that even the royal children do get into fights. “[It’s] usually over silly things like toys or what TV shows they want to watch,” the source tells Us Weekly. “But most of the time they get on.”
Phew! Good to know all families (even the royal family) has those messy moments.
And while we’ve seen the royal family out and about a lot, we don’t really know much about who they are at home — but if you’ve been wondering about their little personalities, we now have a few details. “ Charlotte’s extremely confident and loves attention,” an insider shared with Us Weekly . “Whereas George is more reserved, although he is starting to come out of his shell. George is always looking out for his younger brother and sister and is already showing traits of making an excellent leader. [Louis is a] real mommy’s boy.”
More, more! We can’t get enough of this adorable family — fingers crossed we see another prince or princess in the near future!
Best of SheKnows
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018
- Winter Movies That Aren't About Christmas You Can Enjoy Right Now