West made a $2 million donation to establish a fund that will also help black-owned businesses in crisis in his Chicago hometown and elsewhere, his representative said.
More from Deadline
- ViacomCBS Commits $5 Million To Social Justice Groups, Sets June 18 Virtual Community Day
- 'Live PD' Episodes, 'Cops' Pulled From Schedule Amid George Floyd Death
- MPTF Opens Its Social Media Platforms To Dialogue About Achieving Justice & Equality
West has established a 529 education plan to fully cover college tuition for Gianna Floyd, the 6-year-old daughter of George Floyd.
Minneapolis man Floyd died in police custody. Arbery was shot after being chased by three white men in a Georgia neighborhood. Taylor was shot when Louisville police went to the wrong address in a drug raid.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll Passes 105,000 As Global Cases Top 6 Million - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto