The post Kanye says God rewarded him with $68 million tax refund for becoming born-again Christian appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Kanye West believes the massive tax refund he received this year is a gift from God.
“God is using me to show off,” Kanye exclaimed. “Last year I made $115 million and still ended up $35 million in debt. This year I looked up and I just got $68 million returned to me on my tax returns.”
“People need to hear [from] someone that has been put into debt by the system, talk about these type of numbers now that they’re in service to Christ.”
Of course, Kanye’s massive IRS refund has absolutely nothing to do with God. Rather, he’s simply reaping the benefits of the massive tax break bestowed upon the ultra-wealthy by his good friend Donald Trump. It also helps that he now finds himself at the head of a church likely exempt from paying taxes.
But we forgive Kanye for not fully grasping America’s tax policy… it’s not like he’s planning to run for president in 2024 or anything.
- Kanye says God rewarded him with $68 million tax refund for becoming born-again Christian
- My Chemical Romance announce reunion
- New Prince memoir reveals he hated Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran's music
- Morrissey is signing other artists' albums and selling them for $300 at shows
- Billie Eilish Throws an Unconventional, Unholy Mass Onstage