The post Kamaiyah arrested for accidentally shooting gun in movie theater appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
A movie theater is no place for a firearm, but Kamaiyah apparently didn’t get the memo. The Bay Area rapper was recently arrested for accidentally shooting her gun during a film screening.
TMZ reports that the incident took place last month in the private screening room of a plush condo complex in San Fernando Valley. During the movie, the 27-year-old hip-hop artist was seen playing around with her handgun when it accidentally went off.
No one was hurt, thankfully, and police don’t suspect Kamaiyah did it intentionally. Still, a warrant was issued and the MC was taken into custody and charged with felony negligent discharge of a firearm. She’s since been released after posting a $35,000 bond.
The accidental shooting doesn’t appear to have impacted Kamaiyah’s upcoming schedule. She hasn’t made any official statement on the incident and appears to still be scheduled to perform at Rolling Loud Festival in her hometown of Oakland this weekend.
- Tekashi 6ix9ine is expected to enter witness protection
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- About 100 people storm Area 51 gate, two people arrested
- The Village People incite unlikely circle pit and wall of death at Riot Fest: Watch
- Miley Cyrus covers Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb": Watch