The post K-pop supergroup SuperM announces North American arena tour appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
SuperM, a new K-pop supergroup featuring members of NCT 127, EXO, and Taemin, have announced their first-ever North American tour. It comes in support of the group’s upcoming debut EP, The 1st Mini Album ‘SuperM’, set for release on October 4th.
The 10-date arena tour kicks off in November with shows at Chicago’s United Center, Atlanta’s Infinite Energy Arena, and Madison Square Garden in New York City. Further dates are scheduled out west in late January/early February 2020, including performances at the Forum in Los Angeles and Rogers Arena in Vancouver.
You can find SuperM’s full tour itinerary below. Tickets go on sale beginning October 5th. You can get them here.
SuperM consists of Taemin from SHINee, EXO’s Baekhyun and Kai, NCT 127’s Taeyong and Mark, and Ten and Lucas of Chinese band WayV.
SuperM 2020 Tour Dates:
11/11 – Fort Worth, TX @ Dickies Arena
11/13 – Chicago, IL @ United Center
11/15 – Atlanta, GA @ Infinite Energy Arena
11/17 – Washington, DC @ EagleBank Arena
11/19 – New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
01/30 – San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena
02/01 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
02/02 – San Jose, CA @ SAP Center
02/04 – Seattle, WA @ ShoWare Center
02/06 – Vancouver, BC @ Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Nickelback gets Trump's "Photograph" video pulled from Twitter
- R.I.P. Kim Shattuck, frontwoman of The Muffs and onetime Pixies member dies at 56
- R.I.P. Ginger Baker, legendary Cream drummer dies at 80
- FOX News commentator who told Kacey Musgraves to shut up and "sing" is out of a job
- Donald Trump posts Nickelback video meme