Justin Bieber has made YouTube history two times over. The premiere episode of Justin Bieber: Seasons docuseries ranks as YouTube Originals’ most-watched debut episode ever in its first week, according to the video-sharing platform. Additionally, Bieber has become the first artist to reach 50 million subscribers on his YouTube artist channel, solidifying his status as the most subscribed artist on the platform.
The premiere episode of Seasons drew 32.65 million viewers reaching 97 countries, besting the season 2 premiere of Liza on Demand (25.4M) and Cobra Kai S2 (21M).
More from Deadline
- Alphabet Stock Sinks On Ad Revenue Jitters As Market Surges
- Super Bowl Ads: Which Brands Made The Most Of Big-Game Spotlight?
- This Week In Music: Grammys Fizzle, Andy Gill Passes, Justin Bieber And My Chemical Romance Return
Justin Bieber: Seasons chronicles the making of Bieber’s first album in four years. The docuseries is directed and executive produced by OBB Pictures’ Michael D. Ratner with photographer Joe Termini set to direct additional episodes. The documentary is produced by Bieber Time Films, SB Projects and OBB Pictures. Bieber serves as an executive producer. Scooter Braun, Allison Kaye and Scott Manson serve as executive producers for SB Projects and Michael D. Ratner, Scott Ratner and Kfir Goldberg serve as executive producers for OBB Pictures.
Best of Deadline
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers