According to TMZ, Justin Bieber allegedly punched a man during a Coachella party on Saturday. Sources told the outlet that a man grabbed a woman, who could have possibly been his ex-girlfriend, by the throat and refused to let her go.
Bieber attended the event with a friend. The incident erupted as he was talking to other guests, when the attacker apparently "went ballistic." Bieber and the friend repeatedly told the guy to let her go; when he refused by screaming, "Go fuck yourself," Bieber hit him, freeing the woman from his grasp.
Some claim the man who grabbed the woman was on the drugs. He was reportedly seen later chasing down an SUV he believed the singer was inside. He was later arrested by local authorities.
Of course, the alleged altercation wasn't Saturday's main story. Coachella became #Beychella as Beyoncé recruited Jay Z, Destiny's Child, and Solange to join her on stage.
- Beyoncé Brought Out Jay Z, Destiny’s Child, and Solange for Her Coachella Set
- Adele, Rihanna, Chance the Rapper, and More Were Stanning About #Beychella
- Watch Beyoncé, Tyler, the Creator, Post Malone, and More Perform at Coachella
More from Complex
- The Weeknd and Bella Hadid Reportedly Spotted 'Kissing All Night' at Coachella
- Vince Staples Goes Off on R. Kelly During Epic Coachella Interview
- YoungBoy Never Broke Again Tells Label to Release Album or 'I'm Releasing What Don't Matter Until Then'
- Justin Bieber Dons Tropical Two-Piece à la Matthew McConaughey at Coachella
- Adidas Yeezy 500 'Ultraviolet' Expected This Fall