The post Justin Bieber performs “Yummy” and “Intentions” with Quavo on SNL: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
We’re a little less than a week away from the release of Justin Bieber’s new album, Changes. To kick off celebration a little early, the pop singer stopped by Saturday Night Live to perform “Yummy” and the recently released “Intentions” with Migos member Quavo.
Bieber first performed “Yummy”, beginning the song with a stripped down three-piece strings arrangement, haloing his smooth vocal runs. About a minute in, the familiar pop production arrived as the singer jumped into choreography, flanked by four dancers.
Moving into “Intention”, Bieber found himself gliding around a stage framed by bright neon, backed by flashing lyrics as the singer hooked over them, once again backed by his dancing crew. Just like the official track, Quavo stepped in for a full verse toward the end, wrapping up the number with the young pop singer.
Watch both of Bieber’s SNL performances below.
- Rage Against the Machine Announce 40-Date Reunion Tour
- Snoop Dogg goes after Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King over treatment of accused black male celebrities [Updated]
- Adam Sandler chides Oscar nominees as "feather-haired douchebag motherfuckers" during Spirit Awards speech
- Donald Trump Unironically Tweeted Larry David Wearing a MAGA Hat Thinking It Was a Compliment
- Oscars 2020: Billie Eilish performs The Beatles' "Yesterday" during In Memoriam: Watch