Ingraham began a segment on Nipsey Hussle's memorial service by sarcastically referring to Nipsey as "this dear artist." She then played a snippet of "FDT" (notably, a song by YG) and questioned the message of the song.
"Laura Ingraham absolutely disgusting what you did on national television. How dare you laugh in the face of a person who has passed on. Doesn’t matter who it is. But disrespecting someone’s who was a pillar in the community and did right by people?" Bieber wrote. "You should be fired period."
Bieber is the latest artist to express outrage over the segment. The Game and T.I. both spoke out against Ingraham, with the latter also calling the segment "disgusting."
While it's unlikely that there's much overlap between viewers of The Ingraham Angle and Nipsey Hussle fans, the Game asked his followers to boycott the show in the hopes that Ingraham would be shown the door.
- Nipsey Hussle, a True Hometown Hero
- Watch Nipsey Hussle’s Celebration of Life Memorial Service
- T.I. and Tory Lanez Slam Laura Ingraham Over Her Nipsey Hussle Commentary
More from Complex
- The Game Recounts How Nipsey Hussle Encouraged Him to Squash Beef With Meek Mill
- Travis Scott Loses Court Battle Over Canceled Show; Ordered to Pay Nearly $400,000
- Jaden Shares New Project 'ERYS IS COMING'
- Stream Pivot Gang's Debut Album 'You Can't Sit With Us' f/ Mick Jenkins, Smino, and More
- Listen to Shy Glizzy's New Album 'Covered N Blood'