Written by Wyman, Debris is said to be in the vein of The X-Files and Men in Black. In it, two agents from two different continents and two different mindsets — CIA’s Bryan Beneventi (Tucker) and MI6’s Finola Jonesmust — work together to investigate when wreckage from a destroyed alien spacecraft has mysterious effects on humankind.
More from Deadline
- 'Langdon' Drama Based On Dan Brown’s ‘Lost Symbol’ Gets NBC Pilot Order From Dan Dworkin, Jay Beattie & Imagine
- Hunter King To Headline ABC Western Comedy Pilot 'Prospect'
- 'Superstore' Renewed For Season 6 By NBC
Tucker’s Beneventi is a headstrong, smart CIA operative who is working on the investigation of strange occurrences.
Wyman executive produces the pilot through his Frequency Films alongside Jason Hoffs.
Tucker recently was a series regular on the first season of Showtime’s City on a Hill, executive produced by Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, and co-starred in Elizabeth Banks’ Charlie’s Angels. Also known for his memorable recurring role on HBO’s Westworld, Tucker is coming off teaming with Kaitlyn Dever for the premiere episode of Hulu’s horror anthology, Monsterland, He’s repped by UTA and Management 360.
Best of Deadline
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers