Over hand claps, the married JoBros tell a love story about how the people they’re with make it feel like the holiday season even when it’s not. “You make every day feel like it’s Christmas/Never wanna stop,” they sing on the chorus. “Feeling like the first thing on your wish list/Right up at the top.”
More from Rolling Stone
- Jonas Brothers Are Bigger Than Ever During Thrilling Madison Square Garden Show
- The Jonas Brothers Call Their Career a 'Full Circle Redemption' on 'Ellen'
- 'Midway': Roland Emmerich's Take on WWII Battle Dive Bombs
This is the Jonas Brothers’ third Christmas single in their career. In 2007 they contributed “Girl of My Dreams” to Disney Channel Holiday and covered “Joyful Kings” for the compilation All Wrapped Up.
Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas broke up their family band back in 2013, four years after they released their third album Lines, Vines and Trying Times. The band announced their reunion earlier this year with the single “Sucker” and released their fourth album Happiness Begins in June alongside a documentary on Amazon Prime titled Chasing Happiness. They are currently on the second leg of their tour in support of their LP.
Best of Rolling Stone
- 13 Gutsiest Loretta Lynn Lyrics
- How 'Led Zeppelin II' Was Born
- 35 Greatest Horror Soundtracks: Modern Masters, Gatekeepers Choose
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.