The post Joe Keery on Djo, Leaving Post Animal, and How Daft Punk Inspired His New Shows appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
This week, Stranger Things star Joe Keery calls in to discuss his first concerts and his new solo project, Djo. Just a few days short of the release of Djo’s debut, Twenty Twenty, Keery chats about how he found creative fulfillment after having to leave Post Animal, the origins of his swirling psychedelic musical magic, and how he kept himself connected to music while on TV and movie sets. Plus, Joe details seeing a special concert with his parents, how Gorillaz and Daft Punk inspire his upcoming live shows, and so much more.
Stream the full episode above.
- R.I.P. Daniel Johnston, lo-fi songwriting legend dead at 58
- R.I.P. Eddie Money, veteran rock singer dead at 70
- Morrissey's US tour suffers from low ticket sales
- Tool have No. 1 album in America after dethroning Taylor Swift
- 10 Nü-Metal Songs That Don't Totally Suck